Saturday, December 19, 2009

Why I love Honor Society!

Some of you may have seen my video of me expressing my feelings towards Honor Society.

You may ask Why did I do that video?

Well I did that video out of love and support and for everybody to know that I am a huge supporter and such for Honor Society. They are THE best musicians out there other then the Jonas Brothers. I enjoy their music and the love for the fans. Whenever I listen to their music it turns my sad days into the happiest days of my life. No one knows how I truely love them unless you are friends with me in real life. These gentlemen have changed my life forever. It's a good thing though cause I used to be always sad. Well as soon as I heard about them, and I went to the concert in NJ for the World Tour for the Jonas Brothers and such. As soon as I heard Michael open up his mouth I just stood there with my mouth on the floor literally lol. His voice is like an angel and it soothes me, and I feel more relaxed. I know it sounds weird, but that's what it does. It makes me seem more focused whenever I hear him sing. Becoming one of their fans was THE best thing in my life. I was recently following another artist whose name I won't mention and I wasn't happy cause since the fandom was for much older group and such. When I heard that everybody was my age I was SO happy cause I never really hung out with people my age always the older generation. Everything was just meant to be. Their music and their fandom were perfect for me! I finally found something I really enjoy now! That is HONOR SOCIETY for sure! They are THE best thing that ever happened in my whole ENTIRE life! Their music, their personalities, their presence when you met them, and how they are so welcoming when you meet them also! I had the honor to meet them in a total of 10 times and every time I meet them I feel welcomed by their presence and it makes me feel good. They care about us and only us! That's what I love about them! Thank you Honor Society for welcoming me into your lives! I feel honored to be apart of your fandom! I will be there the rest of your lives supporting you with your wonderful and amazing music you put out for us! You changed my life forever in a good way!

Keep Rocking!
-Nikki D. duh!

No comments: