Saturday, December 19, 2009

Another Non Honor Society blog (:

This seems like a great time to pour out my feelings since right now Kevin Jonas Wedding was today, and they both were dating 2 years like me and my bf. I am mainly happy for them getting married and everything, but at the same time I think they are too young to get married since they are only 22 and 23 years old. Now back to what I am trying to say. I love my bf dearly, and I going to admit now that he is going to be my husband in the next couple of years. We have been talking about marriage for the past 6 months, and we love each other so much! We aren't planning it yet. I just think getting married too young is way too much and that's the main reason on why couple's getting divorced and such. The only time you really want to get married is if you know he's the one and you have been together for a very long time and know how each other personality and emotional wise. A girl also can still dream about their wedding even if they are not getting married anytime soon like me. My dream wedding is either on an island either Bahamas or Puerto Rico or somewhere that is so beautiful and snowy like it is today. I want to wear a dress like this:

Isn't it beautiful? I think it is! I want like a winter wonderland kind of wedding if we pick it the winter. I know I am too young to be thinking about this, but a girl can dream. Sorry if I am going on and on about weddings, but this just popped into my head when I first heard Kevin and Danielle Jonas were officially married cause I am turning 21 next year on March 3rd and my bf of 2 years is turning 23 on March 18th and it's about time to let all of this out on a blog too :]

-Nikki D. duh!

No comments: