Saturday, December 26, 2009

An Honor Society idea!

Many times I have thought about this. I am thinking about asking Jay, Kat, Rebecca or anybody who is working with or friend's with Honor Society. I want to ask them if they would want my mom and I to cater for them whenever they are in the area. I just need some opinions if we should do it or not. My mom and I are absolutely great cooks! I've been cooking little over 10 years and my mom has been cooking stuff for 30 years. My mom has had a catering business before, but that was 10 years ago and she didn't want to abandoned both me and my sister when i was 9 or 10 years old. She wants to bring back the business now since we are older and we can help out, so we need word of mouth about her catering business to Honor Society. Please help me out with this! If anybody of you who are going to Hershey for NYE to see Honor Society tell them then also or if you want some food we will have a menu out at least by Monday on what food we make.

Thank you for your time,
Nikki D. duh!

No comments: